12 Signs that You’re Addicted to Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce
Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce may be habit-forming. Do you need an intervention? Here are the tell-tale signs that you’re suffering from GG2D Syndrome.
- Tuesday is a holy day. The dog is going to have to learn how to pour a bowl of kibble or just wait until your show is over. “Sorry Bijou, this is me time.”
- You start binge-watching House M.D.
- You want to speak your mind. Like all of the time. Like you might over-share that you think of killing your husband. (I don’t mean you, Mr. TV Recappers!)
- A commitment to waxing has gone by the wayside.
- Defacing property is a thing that you do now.
- It’s not that you dislike the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, it’s just, “When is this freaking episode going to be over? I need to hang out with my pretend Girfriends!”
- When you pass a pizza shop, you consider sitting there in the hopes that Victor Webster drops by.
- Speaking of which, you have a new respect for male “escorts.”
- Kissing in the rain isn’t cute anymore. And green socks make you stabby.
- On the other hand, a man who shows up with a bare bottom and holding a gourd is kinda hot.
- You have an irrational hatred for The CW. (Sorry Becca Riley.)
- You picture a hashtag when you think of your significant other. #Husband #Wife #Girlfriend #Boyfriend
If you exhibit eight or more of these symptoms, seek medical help immediately. We recommend Dr. Lisa Cuddy.
Please tell us what you love about GG2D. (Comments don’t appear immediately.)