18 Thoughts on How to Get Away with Murder: “It’s Called the Octopus” — Oct. 8, 2015
How to Get Away with Murder‘s “It’s Called the Octopus,” was all kinds of crazy. That’s redundant. Nobody watches HTGAWM for SANE scenarios.
- Must all the mystery scenes be dimly-lit and washed in shades of dark blue or green?
- Annalise Keating boozing it up and eating ice cream out the carton = relatable.
- Annalise needs to move to a brightly lit condo in a gated community or a penthouse apartment. Skulking about in the shadowy House of Death is no bueno.
- Hi, Sherri Saum from Sunset Beach and One Life to Live. I haven’t seen you in a minute. Trivia: A rival impregnated Sherri Saum’s Sunset Beach character with a turkey-baster. #SoapOperasBeLike
- Sherri Saum just uttered this sublime sentence: “Then put me on the stand, I’ll make it clear I didn’t kill him with my vagina.”
- Orders Annalise barks at her students: “Move! Find me a sex party!”
- A sex position named “Octopus?” Nope.
- Ooh, the adopted siblings at the center of this season’s case may be up to some “Flowers in the Attic.” shenanigans! Just as I suspected.
- Connor needs Michaela’s help at the sex club. “That’s why you’re here, to make sure I stay soft.” Poor Michaela. It’s a hard-knock life for her…
- Laurel and Frank’s relationship is unsettling. Does anyone ship them? Is there a #Flank hashtag?
- Aw, Levi is using Michaela? She is the “Poor Edith” of this show.
- So Levi is looking for Rebecca, whom he will never find because Bonnie whacked her — it was a mercy killing, Rebecca was annoying. Levi called her “Eggs” because their foster father made her lick up raw eggs off the floor. Ha Ha? Alternate nicknames: “Salmonella” and “Emotional scars.”
- Levi rightly suspects Rebecca is a goner, but Wes says, “nobody wanted to hurt her.” (Tentatively raises hand.)
- Connor thinks he deserves a merit badge for not cheating on his boyfriend at a sex party. Oh, Connor.
- Levi speaks Latin, good for Michaela.
- Oh, psych! Annalise was not dressing for the sex party; it was for Mr. Sexy Cop. Or Mr. Sexy Ex-cop.
- Wait, Nate is working with Wes?
- Well, then Nate is Mr. Shady Ex-cop!
How to Get Away with Murder airs Thursdays at 10/9c on ABC