15 Shippable #Wabby Moments from Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce
Okay people, it’s only five episodes in and the shipping has begun for Abby and Will or #Wabby. Our favorite Girlfriend has been through so much: High-profile career suicide, a night of completely losing her shit and let’s not forget the jackrabbit sex. Well, you can try to forget that, but the image is seared into my brain. Last night Abby got some hot Will action. Here’s our list of shippable moments provided by my favorite hot, no-longer rando.
- Will just casually turning up in the dairy aisle of the convenience store all Hey Girl. (Life Lesson: Leave the kids in the car and do your own shopping.)
- Will subtly mentioning that he lives nearby and dropping his number.
- That little smile Will flashed when Abby walked away. (It’s not like I’m obsessed with every little thing Will does. And by that I mean, I’m totally obsessed with every little thing Will does. Don’t judge me!)
- The way Will grabs Abby’s hand during their night out at the trendy Echoplex.
- The way Will considers that Abby might prefer a traditional dinner to a night out at the trendy Echoplex.
- The way Will laughs at Abby’s adorkable attempts to be cool about a night out at the trendy Echoplex.
- The way Will admits that he was just lurking around the convenience store in the hopes of seeing Abby again. (If somebody named NotWill did that, it would be a little stalkerish.)
- Will awkwardly trying to shield Abby from his psycho slut-shaming ex, Rachel.
- Will being impressed by Abby’s first bar fight with his psycho slut-shaming ex, Rachel.
- Will’s a good kisser. I mean, I don’t know that personally, but he does that thing where he holds Abby’s face when he kisses her so I’m making a pronouncement here.
- Will not looking too freaked out when Abby caught her daughter enjoying a night out at the trendy Echoplex.
- Will staying out of Abby and Jake’s argument in the parking lot about their daughter sneaking off to enjoy a night out at the trendy Echoplex.
- Will getting involved in Abby and Jake’s argument in the parking light when Jake acted extra jackassy about losing track of their daughter in the first place.
- Will’s gracious attitude about Abby not being ready to go all #Wabby right now.
- That good-bye kiss.
Did I miss any? What were your favorites? Tell me in the comments.